Monday, November 12, 2012

Thanksgiving Literacy and Math Fun...Plus a Freebie!

It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving is just a few weeks away! This is absolutely my favorite time of year. If the stores could just let us enjoy November, I would be thrilled. We had stores in our area that had Christmas stuff up before Halloween. It totally makes me feel like they are edging out this wonderful holiday. Just in time for Thanksgiving activities in the classroom, I've uploaded a Math and Literacy Packet to my TPT store that would be perfect for a variety of math and literacy skills. Click on the picture below to hop over to my TPT store and check it out! Don't forget to check out the freebie at the bottom of this post.

Click on the picture below to get the Thanksgiving ABC order freebie!

4 comments:

Mrs. Leeby said...

Wow, exactly what I needed! Thanks so much, I'm your newest follower!

Irene
Learning With Mrs. Leeby

Unknown said...

Thanks for the abc order:) I am a new follower who wants to start a blog. Love to follow all the wonderful elementary teacher bloggers out there. I have learned a lot!

Unknown said...

I am IN LOVE with your ribbon background! SOOO cute! I am so excited to find your blog - I have a digital classroom for the first time this year (one to one laptops for all of my students). I am your newest follower!

Heidi
http://inthatroomwithheidiharrell.blogspot.com/

Teacher Gone Digital said...

I'm so glad that you found the activity useful for your students!