Thursday, January 16, 2014

MLK Literacy Activity Packet (Win a Copy!) and January Freebie

Is it just me, or is January flying by? I can't believe the three day weekend crept up on me this fast. I am busy planning activities for my students around Martin Luther King, Jr. for the short week next week. If you are also on the lookout for some activities, check out my MLK Literacy Activity Packet. You can click on the picture below to go to TPT and check it out. It will be 20% off through the weekend. You can also win this free by going to my Facebook page and telling me your favorite MLK activity. Click here to visit my Facebook Page.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/MLK-Martin-Luther-King-Jr-Literacy-Activity-Packet-482438

My Martin Luther King, Jr. Literacy Packet is on sale through the weekend. Included in the packet are:
1. Martin Luther King, Jr. Tree Map and writing page
2. He Had A Dream Song
3. MLK Fact Sheet
4. He Had a Dream 3 Types of Sentences
5. My dream is…writing
6. I have a dream…framed writing
7. MLK expository framed writing
8. Lined paper for writing about MLK
9. MLK making words activity
10. MLK ABC order activity
11. MLK Vocab word cards (ABC order cards)
12. MLK Word Search
13. Four Acrostic Poem Frames: Dream, Justice, Peace, Equality and Love
14. Self-portrait and speech bubble for writing about personal dream
15. I have a dream 3 types of sentences
16. I Have a Dream mobile craftivity

The following 4 Activities are used after reading the book “The Crayon Box That Talked” by Shane DeRolf
17. Crayon Box That Talked- beginning, middle, end
18. Crayon Box 3 types of sentences
19. Crayon Box Poem (can be used with bulletin board crayons display)
20. Crayon for students to draw self-portrait and color in their favorite color for bulletin board
21. MLK & Me Venn Diagram

Just in case you haven't snagged my January ABC order freebie...click on the picture below to go to my TPT store and snag a copy before the month is over.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Teachergonedigital/Search:winter
Freebie Fridays

http://www.bloglovin.com/frame?post=2247930769&group=0&frame_type=a&blog=9144647&link=aHR0cDovL3d3dy50ZWFjaGluZ3dpdGhuYW5jeS5jb20vZnJpZGF5LWZyZWViaWUtc3BvdGxpZ2h0LTQv&frame=1&click=0&user=0

No comments: