Friday, November 11, 2011

Dropbox

Have you ever heard of Dropbox?  I have been using this since last year and it has been a lifesaver!  With Dropbox I no longer need to cart my thumbdrive back and forth between home and work! I also don't need to worry about remembering which computer I saved my school files to.  Dropbox is a free Web-based file hosting service operated by Dropbox, Inc. that uses cloud computing to enable users to store and share files and folders with others across the Internet using file synchronization.  I have a small icon on my home computer and my work computer. I can click on that and open my files regardless of where I am. I can also designate certain files for sharing with my grade-level coworkers (if you share a file, the recipient also needs to have Dropbox downloaded) which has made it easier for us to collaborate on creating things for our grade level.

If you are interested in finding out more about Dropbox, click on the picture below.


1 comment:

Kimberly Collingwood said...

I am nominating you for the Liebster Award. Read more about it here:
http://kimberlycollingwood.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-award.html