Thursday, June 28, 2012

0 - 120 Classroom Number Line to go with Common Core

After searching for a 0-120 number line to match the Common Core Standards and not finding what I needed, I decided to create my own.
The number line includes both a manuscript and print font. Also included are a left and right hand. All even numbers are blue and all odd numbers are red. The number words are included below each number. Tens are highlighted in yellow.
This 0-120 number line is meant to be printed on cardstock, cut out and assembled. The final measurement of the number line is approximately 26 ft 11 in.
Click on any picture to go to my TPT store.


1 comment:

Heather's Heart said...

This looks great! My state didn't adopt the Common Core. Here in Texas we have the TEKS. I just saw our revised 1st grade TEKS and we now teach numbers to 120 too! =)

Heather
Heather's Heart