Saturday, July 28, 2012

Smart App For Kids

In these times of tight budgets, I don't want to be spending a great deal of my own money to find good educational apps for my classroom iPad. Thanksfully, I found this great website. 99% of the apps I have on the iPad for my classroom I have found through Smart Apps For Kids. They do a great job of researching and reviewing apps so I have a pretty good idea of what I am getting and know that the apps will be of educational value. There is a Free App of The Day...every day! I have also found some other great apps for discounted prices. To visit this valuable website, click on the picture above.

3 comments:

Kate Dunkin said...

This was a very helpful post! I have been looking for ipad apps for preschoolers because my daughter has been playing with my ipad a lot lately, so this was a huge help. Thank you again for sharing.

Teacher Gone Digital said...

Glad to be of help! I hope you find this resource as useful as I have!

Busy Bees said...

Thanks so much! Gonna have to check it out. Totally agree about not wanting to spend a ton out of my own checkbook.
Robynn
BusyBees