Sunday, October 6, 2013

New Roll and Write Literacy Centers Free...For a VERY Short Time!

I've just uploaded my Month-by-Month Roll and Write Literacy Mats to TPT. You can grab them for free for a VERY short time. I hope your students enjoy them as much as mine do. They can't get enough of them. They love using dice for anything, so the combination of rolling a die and getting a story starter helps them stay engaged during Working on Writing time. Click on the picture to go to my store and grab it while you can!

 
In case you miss getting the Roll and Write mats for free, here is a permanent freebie for you. I send this home with students to have their parents give them a practice spelling test as homework. Just click on the link to download it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

No comments: