Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October Currently

Lovin that Fall is finally here. This is one of my favorite times of the year. Time to link up with Farley for October's Currently!
 

Listening...to the voice...again. My hubby can't seem to get enough of this show, so I usually end up watching it with him. There are some pretty amazing singers out there. I definitely will never end up on the show, but my kiddos don't seem to care that I can't carry a tune. We sing all the time in my classroom.

Loving...those Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back. Need I say more?

I'd love to decorate the house for fall. I don't tend to do holidays. Instead, I usually decorate for the season. That way I can leave things up longer. Scarecrows, pumpkins, etc...can stay up through Thanksgiving. In the winter, I usually do snowmen so I can leave things up until February. Does that make me lazy or smart?

Wanting some good book recommendations. I just finished Light Between the Oceans. I try to keep a good supply of books downloaded on my Nook so I never run out.

Needing more time to relax and read though. Once school starts my reading time seems to vanish.

Treat...head over to my blog post Pretty in Pink to enter the sharpener giveaway and win some free stuff from my TPT store.

Happy Fall y'all!

5 comments:

Lucy R said...

I enjoy the decorations too! I just put up my big fall wreath that I made last year. Have a great October!
~Lucy Kids Math Teacher

Corinna said...

Mmm, I love pumpkin spice lattes. It's just been so warm here, that I haven't gotten one yet! I need to watch The Voice on Hulu. I love the blind auditions!
Aloha,
Corinna (✿◠‿◠)
Surfin' Through Second

Sailing into Second said...

Also loving the PSL!!! Had my first about a week ago! And I'd love to decorate my place with fall decor...too bad our apartment here in L.A. is the size of a shoe box! :/

Aris
Sailing into Second

Bethany Hunter said...

Love Pumpkin Spiced Lattes. I found a recipe online to be able to make my own!

Hunter's Teaching Tales
Find me on Facebook

Ms. O said...

There's a weekly linkup here http://www.teachmentortexts.com/2013/09/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-93013.html for good books. They SAY the focus is kidlit but if you click through most of the links talk about all kinds of books, not just kidlit. Though kidlit IS awesome so there's no "just" about it. ;)