10 Earth Day Freebies for Kids
- Earth Day Sort - Help kids learn the difference between reducing, reusing, and recycling!
- Happy Earth Day Writing Activity - Kids of all ages can reflect on ways their family, school, and themselves can help keep the Earth healthy. Also encourages handwriting practice!
- Earth Day Coloring Pages - Creative kiddos can color the Earth with their colors of choice, or follow the color-by-code page to add critical thinking to art hour.
- Earth Day Poof! Subtraction to 5 - This Earth Day themed game builds fluency with subtraction facts to 5. It can be played in a small group or as a partner game. It is a fun way to practice those facts!
- Earth Day Word Search Freebie - Enjoy this Earth Day themed word search puzzle with 21 eco-friendly terms like atmosphere, compost, and recycle.
- Earth Day Bookmarks - The perfect Earth Day treat for your students. Available in full-color and black-and-white.
- Earth Day Survey and Graph - A fun and different way to practice graphing in your classroom while encouraging collaboration between students.
- Spring Coloring Book - Let your little ones COLOR & SPELL Spring words.
- Love the Earth Mystery Picture Graph - Students will love discovering the mystery picture by coloring in the correct squares on the alphanumeric grid using the coordinates given. This is a great addition to an Earth Day or recycling unit!
- April 2015 Journal - A month of free journaling for learners age 8 to 100! Read about important historic, artistic, and current events that happened during the month of April - including J. Robert Oppenheimer's birthday and Earth Day on April 22nd. Then develop vocabulary and critical thinking skills.
I hope you found lots of great resources for Earth Day to use with your kiddos!