Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Tax Day Sale and Earth Day




It's tax day, so I'm throwing a little sale to help you save some green! Click on the picture below to head over to my store and check out the sale. I've also got some resources for you for Earth Day and a freebie, so keep reading.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Teacher-Gone-Digital


My Earth Day Math & Literacy packet is on sale for 20% until Wednesday. We will be very busy in my classroom doing the activities in this packet. There are nineteen different math and literacy activities. Click on the picture below to take a look.



BrainPopJr. usually has their Reduce, Reuse, Recycle video free the week of Earth Day. My kids love their movies and activities. Click on the picture below to go to their site and watch the movie.

 

We've also been busy writing and reading poems in my classroom this month, so I thought I'd also share something. Here's a fun little poem that we've used in my classroom around Earth Day. Click on the picture to download. Enjoy!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Teacher-Gone-Digital/Search:earth%20day

No comments: