Saturday, May 18, 2013

Flash Freebie

Do you have the same problem I do...keeping those kiddos actively engaged in learning up to the bitter end despite all the schedule changes that are thrown at you.? It's a challenge every year. To help me keep my students on board and learning until the last day, I've been working on a fun End-of-the-Year Fun Breaks packet. It's done and I'm offering it as a flash freebie for a very short time in my TPT store. Click on the picture below to head over and grab a copy.


Thanks in advance for any feedback! Have a super relaxing weekend. We all need the rest to get through these last crazy weeks!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What AWESOME activities…thank you so much for sharing this :)
-Julie
The Techie Teacher

Ms.M from Teachingisagift said...

Thanks! I downloaded it and think it has lots of great ideas I could adapt to my older students. I love the summer birthdays idea. Most of students didn't bring in treats for their birthday, but it would be nice to find a way to celebrate all the kiddos who do have a birthday in July or August. I remember what it was like, my birthday is August 1st. Your generosity in sharing the package for free is much appreciated!
Sidney
Teachingisagift