Monday, May 6, 2013

TPT Sale and Link Up

 I am very excited about the TPT sale on May 7-8 for Teacher Appreciation Week. I've had my eye on so many things on TPT lately. This weekend I spent a little time getting my wish list organized ahead of time for the sale. Hopefully, this will save me some much needed time and allow me to get some great items that I've really been wanting.

I am also participating and throwing a TEACHER APPRECIATION SALE this Monday, May 6th - Saturday May 11th - 20% off everything in my store!  May 7th and 8th TPT is also offering an extra 8% off! Type in TAD13 to get the extra 8% off. You can click on the picture below to head to my TPT store and check things out.



I'm also linking up with Mrs. Leeby's blog.  She is hosting a Link Up for the TPT sale. Click on the picture below to head over and link up your store or blog if you're participating in the TPT Teacher Appreciation Sale. It's also a great resource for finding several other TPT stores that are participating in the sale.
 


No comments: